- Advance AIA's legislative priorities
- Engage regulatory entities on issues of importance to architects
- Empower members to advocated for themselves and their profession.
Resources from AIA National
Advocacy Best Practices from AIA National
Local components only: Engage with local government agencies, decision makers, and building officials on issues of importance to the local architectural community.
• Provide a summary of the local component’s engagement with local government officials and staff. (Examples may include engagement with the permitting office or zoning board, discussions about regulatory or legislative concerns, invitations to chapter events, and partnerships with other industry organizations and local business networks.)
AIA Florida Resources:
- Document participation in AIA Florida's Legislative Day: