To become a firm member of AIA Florida, at least one firm principal must be a AIA member in good standing.
When you join AIA Florida, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your name and your company name in the AIA Florida Firm & Membership Directory.This directory is sent to a list of 3,900 and sold throughout the year to those seeking architectural services in Florida.
- Your firm's listing on www.aiafla.org. accessible to thousands of potential clients.
- Weekly Opportunities email, the most comprehensive listing of RFPs from around the state put together by AIA Florida staff to supply you with project leads.
- Access to dedicated staff at AIA Florida. They are committed to helping you make the most of your membership.
- Government affairs representation. Lobbying efforts by AIA Florida benefit not only architects but professions affected by architecture.
- Eligibility for the prestigious AIA Florida Firm of the Year Award. Join the company of many of the state's most successful firms.
Firm members: Need to update your firm profile? You can make updates to your firm easily with the update tool. Make sure you have your email address and password available. Note: this differs from your individual log-in information. To have your log-in and password resent, contact email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for the Members Only section, log-in and click the Update Your Firm Membership Information at the top. Make sure your profile is up-to-date each October to ensure the most accurate information is included in the AIA Florida Firm & Membership Directory.