2004 Design Awards Archive
- Barron Residence Addition: Seibert Architects, P.A.
- Affordable single-family infill for rural Appalachia: Marilys Nepomechie Architects and Marta Canaves, MLA, IIDA
- Mission of Saint Mary: Alfonso Architects, Inc.
- Revere House: Guy Peterson/OFA, Inc.
- Sam Rampello Downtown Partnership School (K-8): Alfonso Architects, Inc.
Award of Excellence
- Nielsen Media Research: Alfonso Architects, Inc.
- Photo Tech, Inc.: Alfonso Architects, Inc.
- Alachua County Criminal Courthouse: DLR Group/Rink Reynolds Diamond Fisher Wilson, PA
- Cruise Terminal 3, 4 and 5 - Port of Miami: BEA International, Inc.
- Great Hall House: Armstrong + Cohen Architecture: Claude Armstrong, Donna Cohen, Nina Hofer, Peter Polshek
- Williams Residence: Guy Peterson, OFA, Inc.
- Anclote Key Lighthouse Restoration: Kenneth Smith Architects, Inc.
- Anaclerio Residence: Guy Peterson/OFA, Inc.
- Choctaw Golden Moon Casino & Resort Hotel: Arquitectonica: Bernardo Fort-Brescia, FAIA/Laurinda Spear, FAIA
Test of Time
Ingelmo Residence: Gutierrez Architects: Manuel Gutierrez, AIA
Firm of the Year: Holmes Hepner & Associates, Inc.
Silver Medal: Don Yoshino, AIA
Pullara Individual: Victor Latavish, AIA
Martie Lieberman & Thomas Luzier awarded the Bob Graham Architectural Awareness Award.
Robert Chisholm, FAIA awarded the Charles W. Clary Government Service Award.
Associate Member of the Year: Virgilio Campaneria, Associate AIA
Kevin Haas awarded the Photographer of the Year Award.
The Weitz Company awarded the Builder of the Year Award.