Surfside Collapse and Aftermath
Surfside Joint Work Group
Surfside Working Group Florida Building Professionals Recommendations
International Code Council
Ensuring the Safety of Existing Buildings in Florida:Codes, Standards and Inspections Guide
Final Report of the Miami-Dade County Grand Jury
Featured Articles on the Surfside Condo Collapse
AIA Florida Stands With Surfside Families, First Responders
AIA Florida continues to hold in our thoughts the victims, their families and the tireless first responders searching the site.
If you’d like to help now, you can donate to these organizations:
- The Shul, a Jewish community center near Champlain Towers South, is collecting contributions.
- Support Surfside is a joint effort between The Coral Gables Community Foundation, the Key Biscayne Community Foundation, the Knight Foundation, the Miami Foundation, the Miami Heat and the Miami Heat Charitable Fund.
- The American Red Cross has more than 100 volunteers and workers assisting Surfside families.Donate here.
- TheWorld Central Kitchen is feeding families and first responders.
- Neighbors 4 Neighbors, the town of Surfside and F.R.I.E.N.D. Miami-Dade’s Long Term Disaster Recovery Group set up the Surfside Building Collapse Fund.Donate.