Become a Member
Architect Member (AIA)
Any architect who is currently entitled and registered with the board of Architecture to practice and use the title Architect in the state of Florida is eligible to be an Architect Member. Architects may also hold the titles Fellow and/or Emeritus. Learn more...
Associate Member (Assoc. AIA)
Assoc. AIA is open to individuals who meet one of the following criteria: Learn More!
- Recent graduate with a degree in architecture (special offer - Learn more!), or
- Currently enrolled in the Intern Development Program (IDP) and working towards licensure, or
- Currently work under the supervision of an architect or hold a degree in architecture, or
- Faculty member in a university program in architecture.
Those recently graduated with a degree in architecture (special offer ? Learn More!)
Emeritus (AIA Emeritus)
- Emeritus status may be made by any architect member who has maintained membership for 15 consecutive years immediately prior to application, and:
- either has reached the age of 70 and has retired from the profession of architecture, or;
- is so incapacitated as to be unable to work in the profession.
Firm membership is a supplemental membership recognized only at the state level. To be eligible, the firm principal must be a member in good standing.
Allied members represent the companies and industries supporting the Design Build community. Learn more...
magazine printingbrochure printing