When you join AIA Florida, you will receive the following benefits:
- Become a part of a statewide network of professionals committed to advancing the value of the design and architecture industries.
- Your complete profile, including your name, company name and description in the *AIA Florida Firm and Membership Directory, on the Website, and included in our Mobile App.
- Multiple Mailing Lists throughout the year.
- Receive a subscription to weekly Friday Facts, our award-winning e-newsletter, keeping you informed of events and initiatives.
- Receive a subscription to Florida/Caribbean Architect, our quarterly magazine. Florida/Caribbean Architect covers the profession in Florida and beyond, with features on projects across the state, news affecting the building profession, and articles on health, preservation, and education.
- Receive an advance notice of AIA Florida events, including AIA Florida Convention & Tradeshow. Florida Architects will also recognize your membership commitment at your booth.
- Be entitled to a member discount on seminars and convention registration.
- Receive discounts on AIA Contract Documents (the industry-standard), Mailing Lists and Advertisements.
- Have the opportunity to be elected as AIA Florida's Public Member, serving on the AIA Florida Board of Directors.
- Have the opportunity to be recognized as a leader in the industry as Allied Member of the Year, part of the AIA Florida/Caribbean Honor & Design Awards program (spring).
- Have the opportunity to serve on AIA Florida committees.
Publications. Stay up to date with what is going on in the profession.
- Friday Facts is a weekly electronic newsletter that focuses on timely issues. Short items of interest come to you at your request by fax or e-mail.
- Florida/Caribbean Architect magazine is filled with features that will give you an insight into projects and issues pertinent to the profession.
- The AIA Florida Firm and Membership Directory provides you with valuable information about AIA Florida architectural firms. It?s an excellent desktop reference.
- Online exposure in a searchable database, with a direct website link on the website.
- Continuing education courses are offered on a variety of topics for your professional development throughout the year. Take advantage of member rates for these courses.
- Attend state meetings. Networking opportunities in your community are important to your bottom line.
- Government affairs representation. Lobbying efforts by AIA Florida are benefiting not only architects but professions affected by architecture.
Allied Membership Application
If your company is interested in joining AIA Florida, please use this form:
Questions: Contact the AIA Florida office at 850-222-7590.