Call for Speakers
AIA Florida continually strives to provide the most valuable and comprehensive benefits for both members and architects throughout the state. This December, AIA Florida is hosting the popular License Renewal Seminars in Orlando and Miami for architects to satisfy the continuing education requirement for licensure. The state of Florida requires 24 hours of Continuing Education for Florida licensed architects, all of which must be Health, Safety & Welfare (HSW) approved, and include a two-hour Advanced Florida Building Code course.
WHERE & WHEN?
MIAMI: Tue., December 6 - Thu., December, 8
ORLANDO: Wed., December 7 - Fri., December 9
To participate as a speaker, please note that you are committing to two cities to maintain the same agenda.
7:30-8:00 AM Registration/Breakfast
8:00 - 9:00 AM Sponsored Breakfast Session
9:00 - 12:15 PM Education Sessions
12:30 - 1:30 PM Sponsored Lunch Session
1:45 – 5:00 PM Education Sessions
Why Participate in AIA Florida License Renewal Seminars?
Benefits to you:
- Provide expert information to architects in two major Florida cities
- AIA Florida will have the class accredited and report architects’ hours to AIA
- Reach an estimated 50+ architects each day
- Receive contact information for all attendees
- Company name listed as Sponsor on Promotional Materials & Session
Benefits to Architects:
- One-stop-shop for continuing education requirement before Dec. 31 reporting deadline
- Flexibility to attend full- or one-day seminars
Speaker Presentation (Multiple opportunities available)
Sponsor Investment: $250
- Day 1 (Miami on Dec. 6 AND Orlando on Dec. 7)
- Day 2 (Miami on Dec. 7 AND Orlando on Dec. 8)
- Day 3 (Miami on Dec. 8 AND Orlando on Dec. 9)
- Present a 1- or 2-hour continuing education course
Breakfast & Lunch Sponsorship options are also available but filling fast in both cities! For information and details, contact Lisa O'Donnell today at (850) 222-7590 ext. 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!