AIA Florida Classifieds are open to advertisements from AIA Florida individual and firm members, as well as non-members. Please see the Classifieds Policy and rates below. To list an advertisement on the AIA Florida job board, email your advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the Classifieds Order Form and return it to the AIA Florida office.
Go to classified ads.
Are you missing your target audience? AIA Florida has a solution for you. Use our Classifieds to fill empty positions in your firm, sell equipment, or advertise architectural services. This site is for architects, about architects - exactly the target you want!
If you say it in 40 words or less and you are a member of AIA Florida, your cost is only $80 per week. Non-member price for 40 words is $160 per week. There is a 2-week minimum. At the end of two weeks you can renew on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Deadline: New ads, and changes to existing ads, must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to post in the following Monday's Classifieds.
2-week minimum: After the first two weeks you will then have the option to renew the ad on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Language: The term "architect" can only be used in your ad to describe a licensed architect. AIA Florida will not publish ads that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Format: Ad will appear as normal text. There are no font, size, upper-case, bold or underline
options. Firm Name and ad subject (job titles, services, etc,) will automatically be bolded, and emails and web addresses will be linked.
Design Director in our Beijing Office
Little, a progressive design firm internationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” is seeking a Design Director with broad experience in large scale office, retail, residential, institutional and mixed use projects to help lead our international projects based in China, significantly growing our presence and influence there.
A candidate we’ll love:
- 10+ years’ experience
- Educated in and/or has had professional experience in the US
- Speaks and writes English and Chinese fluently
- Can act as the senior liaison to our design directors and other architectural staff, with our clients, and with our LDI partners
- High level of passion for design and strong design skills
- Able to facilitate effective collaboration with Little US designers, as well as to communicate and guide concepts and ideas to completion with our staff in Beijing, clients and LDI partners
- Can bridge between U.S. and China work cultures and processes
- Great communicator
- Knowledgeable of construction practices, planning, code and regulation processes in China
- Good with people, including good listening skills – possessing strong client relationship and management skills including assisting with marketing and business development activities
- If you’re a good coach – a patient and good teacher with the ability to mentor and bring out the best in others.
- If you have fun while you work and you’re fun to work with.
A position you’ll love:
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to significantly grow your career and our presence and influence in the China market through great projects
- If you want to help shape the evolution of design in the firm by collaborating with our Beijing staff, along with design directors and staff in other offices in the U.S.
- If you’re interested in working with a diversely talented international design firm with the backing of great in-house resources.
Primary responsibilities for the role:
- Be a strong leader in the Beijing office, on projects and with staff
- Be an effective liaison between Little US, our Beijing office, and our clients
- Establish or lead the design direction for China-led design projects
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio (one document, maximum 10 MB or in zip file, please) to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=51168&lang=en_US&source=CC2
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
OA Design Studio looking for a licensed architect with minimum 5 years’ experience in Florida Codes and knowledge of MEP and Structural Engineering. Contact email@example.com.