AIA Florida Classifieds are open to advertisements from AIA Florida individual and firm members, as well as non-members. Please see the Classifieds Policy and rates below. To list an advertisement on the AIA Florida job board, email your advertisement to email@example.com. Please complete the Classifieds Order Form and return it to the AIA Florida office.
Go to classified ads.
Are you missing your target audience? AIA Florida has a solution for you. Use our Classifieds to fill empty positions in your firm, sell equipment, or advertise architectural services. This site is for architects, about architects - exactly the target you want!
If you say it in 40 words or less and you are a member of AIA Florida, your cost is only $80 per week. Non-member price for 40 words is $160 per week. There is a 2-week minimum. At the end of two weeks you can renew on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Deadline: New ads, and changes to existing ads, must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to post in the following Monday's Classifieds.
2-week minimum: After the first two weeks you will then have the option to renew the ad on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Language: The term "architect" can only be used in your ad to describe a licensed architect. AIA Florida will not publish ads that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Format: Ad will appear as normal text. There are no font, size, upper-case, bold or underline
options. Firm Name and ad subject (job titles, services, etc,) will automatically be bolded, and emails and web addresses will be linked.
Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with regional offices throughout the United States and Internationally.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join the High Density (High-Rise) Team in our Orlando, FL office. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing one or more projects from Design Development to the Construction Administration phase and will report to the Project Manager. This candidate will interface directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects.
- Coordinate the completion of design and construction contract documents under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Research applicable codes and ordinances for assigned projects
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure contract documents are complete and accurate
- Lead project team coordination meetings and serve as the primary communicator with the client and consultants
- Manage construction administration duties, such as requests for information and submittals
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of concrete and steel construction
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a moderate level of supervision
- Strong written and verbal skills
- MUST have professional experience in multi-family or similar high-rise architectural projects
- Master’s degree in architecture
- On the path to licensure preferred
- Prior experience with Newforma desirable
Contact Erin McNulty
HOYT Architects is hiring a Project Architect
HOYT Architects is an award-winning design studio located in downtown Sarasota, FL.
Check out our portfolio at hoytarchitects.com and halvr.com
Revit expert preferred. Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.