AIA Florida Classifieds are open to advertisements from AIA Florida individual and firm members, as well as non-members. Please see the Classifieds Policy and rates below. To list an advertisement on the AIA Florida job board, email your advertisement to email@example.com. Please complete the Classifieds Order Form and return it to the AIA Florida office.
Go to classified ads.
Are you missing your target audience? AIA Florida has a solution for you. Use our Classifieds to fill empty positions in your firm, sell equipment, or advertise architectural services. This site is for architects, about architects - exactly the target you want!
If you say it in 40 words or less and you are a member of AIA Florida, your cost is only $80 per week. Non-member price for 40 words is $160 per week. There is a 2-week minimum. At the end of two weeks you can renew on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Deadline: New ads, and changes to existing ads, must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday to post in the following Monday's Classifieds.
2-week minimum: After the first two weeks you will then have the option to renew the ad on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
Language: The term "architect" can only be used in your ad to describe a licensed architect. AIA Florida will not publish ads that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Format: Ad will appear as normal text. There are no font, size, upper-case, bold or underline
options. Firm Name and ad subject (job titles, services, etc,) will automatically be bolded, and emails and web addresses will be linked.
OA Design Studio looking for a licensed architect with minimum 5 years’ experience in Florida Codes and knowledge of MEP and Structural Engineering. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Manager with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Workplace-Office Studio in our Orlando Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of commercial office projects – Corporate Headquarters, Regional, Speculative and or mixed-use commercial architecture. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment
- Cultivating and leading strong client relationships;
- Managing and participation in the design process;
- Lead the preparation of documents by the design team for obtaining all required state and local permits; lead execution of subsequent agency reviews;
- Coordination of internal and external consultants and team members;
- Apply problem solving skills in coordination with contractors, designers, consultants, clients and end-users;
- Manage the preparation of specifications;
- Provide construction administration services and quality control;
- Mentor other team members in their development; and
- Travel to project/client locations.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- 12+ years of professional architectural experience with 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Architectural registration;
- Autodesk Revit proficiency (preferred);
- Commercial office building and workplace project experience;
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, codes, and building material characteristics;
- Thorough knowledge of industry standards and building codes;
- Ability to execute projects from conceptual design to owner occupancy;
- Ability to understand the client and various stakeholders’ vision and key factors for project success;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members, consultant groups and stakeholders; and
- High level of leadership skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills;
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. If you are looking for a career, not just your next job, Little is the place for you! We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to:
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.