AIA Treasure Coast Learning with Lunch - Vero Beach
Return to: Calendar
Start: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Location: CJ Cannons Restaurant, 3412 Cherokee Drive
Time: 12 - 1 p.m.
Course Title: Kitchen Ventilation: Maintaining Clean Air in a Residence
The goal of this course is to educate architects and kitchen designers about kitchen ventilation – why it’s necessary, the configurations and installation options available, and how a ventilation system can fit into the overall design of the kitchen.
1. Understand the importance of ventilation systems in regards to maintaining proper air quality.
2. Learn how ventilation systems work and the multiple configurations available.
3. Review key installation details.
4. Understand how ventilation systems can contribute to the design aesthetic of a kitchen.
5. Review the different types of accessories and optional features that are offered.
Learning units: AIA: 1 LU HSW